Currently viewing and reading

Related Post

16 Comments Received

secret guy
November 4th, 2011 @7:51 pm

Hi there Javier. I was wondering if you could let me know a bit more of the exams? I thought you were going to list down what are the spot topics to lookout for, but alas it was just exam tips which I’ve had since primary – uni days.. haha

Is there any way you could email me at chupacabras83@gmail.com?
There’s something I wanna ask you in private 😀

Thank you in advanced! ^^

JavierChua
November 5th, 2011 @12:45 am

Hey,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Which agency did you went for the course? They should have provide you with sample questions to prepare you. I will email you to talk more then.

Cheers
Javier

david yeo
December 4th, 2011 @5:34 pm

hi can u help as im on the way to take RES Exam for Dec or Jan 2012 /.. last 6 mthto pass my exam .. pls help me as u can help pls email to me the DavidYeo.ECG@gmail.com the some tips of RES Exam … i hear some one say get this RES for
Superlative Learning System ..

thk u ./..

david yeo

JavierChua
December 10th, 2011 @10:00 pm

Hi David,

Thanks for dropping by my website. I will email you and try to help out.

Cheers
Javier

rameshpvb
January 3rd, 2012 @11:53 pm

Hi

Can you mail me tips and sample type of Qs to my email: rameshpvb@gmail.com

Also, If I want to make any correction to my answer, do I need to strike the old answer and select the new answer?

Please send me more tips

Regards,
Ramesh.

steven
January 18th, 2012 @1:55 am

Hi Javier,

please help me too. I need to pass the RES exam. Is there RES for Superlative Learning System?
Thanks.
Regards,
Steven

JavierChua
February 12th, 2012 @10:18 am

Hi Steven,

I do not know much about the superlative learning system. What I did was study accordingly to what is required especially on those main topics.

Cheers
Javier

JavierChua
February 12th, 2012 @10:22 am

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry for the late reply. What I have given on my site is what I have did to pass my exam. Regarding the correction, it is OAS selection so just have to erase off will do.

Cheers
Javier

ron
February 17th, 2012 @5:26 pm

Just to share, this free site
has free resource and practice questions too, but only pertaining to paper 1 i think.

Good luck to those attempting the exam!

jes
May 30th, 2012 @2:31 pm

Hi Javier, tks so much for the tips. Is there any sample questions etc…really need lots of help. Would appreciate if you could assist as I will be taking the exam. Tks a million.

Warmest regards
Jes

nnyllynn
August 11th, 2012 @12:24 pm

Hi Javier,

Do you know what is the passing mark? Is it 50%, 80%, or 85%?

Most sites have just commented that the estate agent has to pass both exams in 1 sitting.

Thanks!

Regards,

Lynn

Nur
September 26th, 2012 @10:23 pm

Hi

can help me too, are there any sample qs & tips that you can share? can email me pls

Appreciate your help!

Thanks.

rae
October 8th, 2012 @1:27 am

Hi Javier,

Thanks for the informative post :) it would be great if you could share some exam tips and notes and what to look out for in the lessons as I will be starting the course soon.

Thanks!

daphne
March 22nd, 2013 @2:02 pm

Hi javier..

Im confuse now shall I study myself or enroll to a school for better understanding ob RES exam..can please drop me a email I need to know further from u..thanks alot

JavierChua
March 22nd, 2013 @4:32 pm

Hi daphne,

Sorry. I don’t send out the sample exam papers anymore as I feel is outdated. I think it will be better if you will to get from the school that you sign up with. Cheers.

Pingback & Trackback